Online Paper Submissions
Submit your paper via Easy Chair here
General Author Guidelines
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another conference for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Director).
- All papers submitted to the conference should be written in good English. Authors for whom English is not their native language are encouraged to have their paper checked before submission for grammar and clarity.
- The official language of the manuscript to be published in the proceeding of ICONETOS is English.
- All paper must consist of original, unpublished work not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- The article should be a minimum of 7 pages and maximum is 10 pages.
- The manuscript should be sent via easychair: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=iconetos2020
All paper should be prepared according to the following author guidelines in the MS Word, RTF, wordperfect, pdfdocument file format.
If the content and format of the submitted article are seen as appropriate by the editors, the article will be sent out for ‘blind review’ by two independent referees. Revisions may be required in the light of referees’ comments before a decision is made to accept or reject the paper.