Online Paper Submissions
Submit your paper via Easy Chair here
Download IEEE Template .doc
Download IOP Template .doc
Submission Preparation Checklist
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another conference for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Director).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word, RTF, WordPerfect, pdf document file format. There will be additional fees ($50/page) if your paper is more than 6 pages, and please be sure that your paper is not more than 10 pages.
- All URL addresses in the text (e.g., http://pkp.sfu.ca) are activated and ready to click.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the two links above.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed track of the conference, authors’ names are removed from submission, with “Author” and year used in the bibliography and footnotes, instead of authors’ name, paper title, etc.
- If submitting to peer review, all Microsoft Office documents (including Supplementary Files) have been saved by going to File and selecting Save As; clicking Tools (or Options in a Mac); clicking Security; selecting “Remove personal information from file properties on save”; clicking Save.